Danny Kingad Looking for a Knock Out Win Against Tatsumitsu Wada

Danny Kingad
Photo from OneFC.com
When the bell sound to start the match between Danny "The King" Kingad and Tatsumitsu “The Sweeper” Wada this Friday at ONE Championship: Hero's Ascent, expect no less than an all-out war.




How so?

The bout between the two exciting MMA superstars will help cement their position as one of the top contenders for the ONE Flyweight World Title.

Fresh from his 3-0 run last year, "The King" is looking forward to knocking out the Japanese fighter, “When I learned that he would be my opponent, I prepared myself because he is good on the ground,” Kingad said as posted on OneFC.com. “So, that’s why I’m now preparing to knock him down.”

Kingad believes that he has the right arsenal to match his opponent's dominating ground game, “I will match Wada’s background in karate and judo using my background in wushu sanshou because wushu sanshou also has striking and takedowns.”

“I’ve always thought I would get my hand raised in this match – that’s my prediction,” Kingad says.